I'm a digital art director and creative with 8 years experience in the (social) media- and advertising industry.
During those years I've developed myself into a so called T-shaped creative.
My core speciality is definitely concepting (and execution) for for social media. But I have other skills that come in handy. Like animation, illustration and short copywriting. Especially wordplay I might add.
Long story short:
• I've been responsible for campaigns, activation and content for more than 35 top brands.
• Those brands range from (but are not limited to) FMCG and retail to government and service industry.
• Voted Best Brand - The Best Social Media Awards 2016 (Netflix), and nominated in 2018 and 2019 (IKEA).
• I've had multiple exhibitions and publications of my personal illustration projects.
• I have a Bachelor of Design with Honours degree, from the Illustration department.
(This really comes in handy when there's need for a bunch of sketches or storyboards)
Clients I've worked for
IKEA - NETFLIX - Albert Heijn - Friesland Campina - Vodafone - Knab - Grolsch - Hunkemöller - Weleda - Beiersdorf - Colgate - Mercedes - Duo Penotti - Karwei - Perfetti van Melle - Koninklijk Theater Carré - Europcar - Tefal - Henkel - I amsterdam - Bergman clinics - Etos - Solaris - Voedselbanken - Jumbo Supermarkten - Bakker Bart - Wecycle - Nederlands visbureau - Bidfood - Qbuzz - Milieu Centraal - Beko